AFC Urgent Care Services in Ooltewah, TN
AFC Urgent Care & Walk-in Clinic of Ooltewah, offers a wide range of medical services.
Our goal is to treat your entire family, starting with infants six months old, with fast, friendly and knowledgeable medical care. Most visits are under an hour, so you can get back to your life, and feeling better, quickly!
Walk-In Clinic Services
- Trauma: We offer quick urgent-care treatment for non life-threatening trauma and trauma-related injuries such as simple fractures and cuts. Sometimes more severe lacerations must be stitched to insure proper healing. Typically, fractures are diagnosed in-house via x-ray, and then the bone must be set to heal properly. In some cases, pain medications may be prescribed from our in-house pharmacy.
- Acute Illness: Acute illnesses are typically brief illnesses that have a fast onset and are severe in nature. We have state-of-the-art facilities, modern lab testing equipment, and the needed resources and staff for fast and accurate treatment of all types of acute illness.
- Minor Surgical Care: Our professional staff is trained to take care of a wide array of basic surgical procedures such as cuts, lacerations, puncture wounds, and foreign body removal (such as metal or glass).
- Travel Medicine: If you are planning to travel abroad we can provide you with the necessary vaccinations for your trip. Click here for more information and get started by filling out our travel questionnaire.
- Sports Related Injuries: We can diagnose and treat non-life threatening sports-related injuries in both children and adults. Some common sports injuries are: strains, sprains, sever bruises, cuts, bumps, fractures and more. Whether you need simple bandaging, stitches, splints, braces, or even a temporary cast, our professional urgent care staff can take care of you quickly.
- Eye Health: We can examine eye injuries and do an eye exam separately or as part of a physical.
We treat a variety of illnesses and injuries, including:
- Colds, Coughs and Flu
- Cuts and Bruises
- Earaches and Infections
- Broken Bones & Fractures
- Burns, Rashes and Bites
- Sprains and Strains
- Vomiting and Diarrhea